Nutrition & Fitness
Healthy Nutrition Laws
The best and safest diet is no diet at all, but a guide to healthy eating.
What is healthy nutrition? Balance - Moderation - Natural - Whole - Pure - Fresh
The Laws of Healthy Nutrition
1. Veggies, Fruits, Protein and Carbohydrates
Total Daily Intake Required: 10 Portions, Protein: 3 portions out of 10 3/10; Vegetables: 4 portions out of 10, 4/10; Fruits: 2 portions out of 10 2/10; Carbohydrates: 1 portion out of 10, 1/10 (have quality protein in each meal)
2: Natural, Pure, Whole and Fresh
Try to eat 50 to 60% raw foods
3. Balanced Daily Food Intake
80% Alkaline 20% Acidic food
4. Varieties of Vegetables
Fruits, protein, starch and minimize your daily sugar intake
5. Do Not Overeat
Overeating = Body Abuse
6. Separate the starchy foods from proteins
7. Do not cook with lots of water, high heat and do not expose cooked foods to the air.
8. Avoid frying the foods
9. Use the special utensils to cook (steels with low heat is the best).
If you follow the Food Law, there is no need to count the calories! For example, a cup of sugar has 726 calories and a cup of spinach 14 calories. Choose well!